Arrange three items or events in sequential order. 0001.5.1
Links verified 10/20/2010
- Draw a Story: Stepping from Pictures to Writing - Using the book Pancakes for Breakfast by Tomie dePaola or any other wordless book with a clear story line and detailed pictures that support the unwritten text students create their own interpretation of the story.
- Story Scramble - click on sound button to hear story then move pictures in order or
- Time Sequence Game - watch a video and then drag the pictures into the correct order or
- Wall of Words - Choose 5 words and then drag the words to empty blocks above, arranging them in correct order. When you finish arranging the words into a sentence you must select the correct punctuation; period, exclamation point or question mark. Advanced students can choose to use 7 words.
- What's the order? - drag the pictures into the correct sequence order - 3 sets of pictures
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print