Make inferences and draw conclusions based on evidence in text. SPI 0601.5.7
Links verified on 6/16/2014
- Drawing Conclusions - Read the story and choose the correct word to complete the sentence.
- Drawing Inferences - how to be a critical reader
- How are They Selling It? - students read three advertisements and evaluate the type of persuasive writing being employed
- Inference Notes - Use this diagram to help interpret inferences.
- Making Inferences and Drawing Conclusions - descriptions of the various ways to aid you in reaching a conclusion
- Rules of Inference - Lesson discussing the rules of inference.
- What are They Selling - critically evaluate six advertisements
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print