Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Identify the characters, plot, and setting of a story. 0101.8.7
Links verified 12/02/2013
- Cinderella - Online story (no audio) with teacher resources to print, sequencing activities, and illustrations of stories.
- Grade One Books Online - Children can read to one another from books that are especially designed to match exactly with Grade 1 Reading Vocabulary Lists. [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Rumplestiltskin - Online story (no audio) with teacher resources to print, sequencing activities, and illustrations of stories.
- Stories Online - Read stories online, then identify characters, events and settings.
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on What's Going On and then answer questions about each picture.
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
153007572 US 1