Sequence and identify the plot's main events, their causes, and the influence of each event on future actions in texts. 0601.8.2
Links verified on 6/23/2014
- Developing Story Structure With Paper-Bag Skits - lesson plan - interactive activity that will enhance their understanding of story structure and story elements
- Plot Chart - chart the plot with this graphic organizer
- Plot Development - article with example of how a plot is developed
- Circle Plot Diagram - interactive tool to chart a circle plot - demonstration of how to use this tool given
- Plot Diagram - interactive tool to chart beginning to ending of plot - demonstration of how to use this tool given
- Plot Outline - graphic chart for students
- Sequencing the Events of a Story Activities - a collection of resources at Internet4Classrooms
- Sequencing Worksheets - [scroll past their membership information] These are not interactive but can be printed or read online and answered on paper.
- Teaching Plot Structure through Short Stories - lesson plan to be adapted; identify the significant events that shape the structure of a familiar fairy tale, "Jack and the Beanstalk," using an online graphic organizer.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print