Distinguish among the types of literary plot conflicts (e.g., person vs. person, person vs. self, person vs. environment, person vs. technology, person vs. society). 0801.8.18
Links verified on 9/17/2014
- "The Diary of Anne Frank" - Students will learn how diversity creates bias which leads to conflict, where students confront their bias and practice tolerance
- Battling for Freedom - "By examining two speeches by Chief Tecumseh of the Shawnee alongside Henry's speech, students develop a new respect for the Native Americans' politically effective and poetic use of language."
- Conflict - The different types of conflict with examples of each.
- The Seven Basic Plots -From Wikipedia
- Types of Conflicts - Slideshare show
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print