Classify organisms as producers, consumers, scavengers, or decomposers according to their role in a food chain or food web SPI 0607.2.1
Links verified 7/23/2014
- Another Link in the Food Chain - Everyone plays a specific role in the food chain of life.
- Consumers and Decomposers - Least Auklets spend almost every moment of their entire lives out in the North Pacific Ocean and Bering Sea. How do these little birds find the energy to survive the harsh weather and riduclously cold waters?
- Energy Flow in Ecosystems - Online textbook with illustrations and lesson plans.
- Food Chain - By National Geographic
- From Sun to Sunfish - Unit plan; Populations of organisms within a community compete with one another for limited resources, including food and habitat. This competition links them together in a complex interdependent web of relationships and limits the number and types of organisms an environment can support.
- Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers in the Forest Community - short explanation of each of the three, accompanied by two or three images
- Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers - SlidesShare show
- Producers, Consumers, Scavengers, or Decomposers - PPT show about this topic
- What are producers and consumers? - Match each term in Column B with its description in Column A . Write the letter of the correct term in the space provided.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print