Find Length, Area, and Volume, and vice versa. 0606.4.15
Links verified on 7/14/2014
- Geometry Word Problems: Complex Examples - Problems and explanations
- How to Find the Volume of Basic 3-D Figures - step by step instructions
- How Do You Find the Length of a Rectangle if You Know its Width and Area? - Online video.
- Learning about Length, Perimeter, Area, and Volume of Similar Objects Using Interactive Figures: Side Length and Area of Similar Figures - This two-part example illustrates how students can learn about the length, perimeter, area, and volume of similar objects using dynamic figures
- Measuring volume as area times length - Online Video lesson
- Pilot Activity: Length, Area, Volume - this lesson plan includes shapes to print and fold into cubes to illustrate the concepts taught
- Measuring Volume of Prisms - Practice examples
- Shape Area and Volume Quiz - use a pen and paper to clearly work your way through the questions in the usual manner before entering your solutions
- Understanding the Relationship of Length, Area and Volume: Lesson - Online lesson with practice.