Identify the correct use of prepositional phrases (place prepositional phrases correctly according to the words they modify within the sentence) within context. SPI 0601.1.4
Links verified on 5/14/2014
- Fling the Teacher -Identify the prepositional phrase in the sentence.
- Identifying Prepositional Phrases - online activity
- Identifying Prepositional Phrases - worksheet
- Identifying Prepositional Phrases - Worksheet Generator - pick your own criteria and create your own worksheets.
- Learning About Prepositional Phrases - lesson plan
- Prepositions of Place - lesson with exercise - identify the prepositional phrases in these sentences
- Prepositional Phrases - Grammar Blaster online quiz
- Prepositional Phrases Worksheet - Underline the prepositional phrase in each sentence. Circle the preposition.
- Prepositional Phrases Worksheet 2 - Underline the prepositional phrase in each sentence. Circle the preposition.
- Writing Prepositional Phrases - Rewrite each of the sentences below, and add one prepositional phrase.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print