8th Grade - Nouns & Pronouns
Identify the correct use of nouns (i.e., common/proper, singular/plural, possessives, direct/indirect objects, predicate nouns) and pronouns (i.e., reflexive, interrogative, demonstrative) within context. SPI 0801.1.1
Links verified on 7/14/2014
- Catastrophes of Apostrophic Proportions - a quiz on apostrophes
- Exercises in Plurals and Possessives - place a C by correct items and an I by incorrect items
- Grammar Blast - Choose your grade level and practice grammar skills
- Interactive Grammar Quizzes - many topics covered
- Parts of Speech - Noun, Verb, Preposition, etc. Interactive quizzes
- Plural and Possessive Nouns - By clicking on a bubble, identify whether the selected word is a plural or possessive noun and then select the "Submit Answer" button.
- Possessives and Irregular Plurals - 25 items in the quiz
- Possessive Noun Practice - a six question quiz
- Power Proofreading - Choose 8th grade then select; Memo to Employees, Dimes for Rhymes, Views from our Viewers, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Practicing adverbs, adjectives, nouns, pronouns, verbs - Word Skills 1 | Word Skills 2 | Word Skills 3
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.