Understand that a sentence is a group of words that has a subject and a verb and expresses a complete thought. 0201.1.5
Links verified on 12/28/2014
- Build a Sentence - drag scrambled words to create a sentence
- Can you make sense of a sentence? - drag the words into the correct sentence order.
- Complete and Incomplete Sentences - Tell whether each sentence is complete or incomplete in this quiz from Quia
- Complete Sentences - [62 slides] this show contains instruction and practice activities and would work well as a whole class review [slide 62 does not work]
- Complete Sentences - Students can identify complete and run on sentences in this Quia Quiz
- Incomplete Sentences - a Skill Sheet
- Naming Part of a Sentence - A worksheet to print; complete the sentences by writing a naming part.
- Real Sentences - examples of complete sentences followed by a worksheet to print
- Sentence Fragments - In the spaces provided, correct any of the sentences that you find to be fragments. Click on the Submit button when you are finished.
- Sentence or Fragment - Quia game
- Sentence or Fragment - Quia game; some vocabulary difficult
- Sentences and Non-Sentences - [42 slides] good for a whole class review, answers provided for each student response or