Identify the correct use of conjunctions (i.e., coordinating, correlative, subordinating) and interjections within context. SPI 0801.1.4
Links verified on 7/14/2014
- And-But-Or - quiz - Click the answer button to see the answer - good for whole class review
- Basic Subordinating Conjunctions - quiz Quiz Two ; Quiz Three
- Conjunctions - Choose the correct answer for each question. self checking
- Conjunctions - twenty multiple-choice questions Click on the buttons to find the correct answer
- Conjunctions - Conjunctions are words used as joiners. Different kinds of conjunctions join different kinds of grammatical structures.
- Conjunctions Quiz I - select the answer buttons to see the answers.
- Conjunctions Quiz II - Combine the sentences using the conjunction given in parentheses.
- Conjunction-itis Popup - Find the correct conjunction form to combine two short sentences together into one! (a Quia quiz)
- Definition of interjections - explanation
- Interjections - list and meanings
- Interjection Lesson - examples followed by a short quiz
- Interjection Worksheet - Worksheet and lesson plan
- Interjection Quiz - fifteen multiple choice questions - checks your answers
- Interjection Quiz - identify the interjection
- So or Because - quiz - Click the answer button to see the answer; good for whole class review
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print