Identify the correct use of adjectives (i.e., common/proper, comparative/superlative, adjective clauses) and adverbs (i.e., comparative/superlative) within context. SPI 0801.1.3
Links verified on 7/14/2014
- Adjective - select the correct form of the adjective
- Adjective - comparative forms; lesson and quiz
- Adjectives/Adverbs - Change adjectives into adverbs in this online quiz.
- Adjectives and Adverbs Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? - Find that adjective or adverb in each sentence. Or, choose which word is not an adjective or adverb. [Quia quiz]
- Adjective or Adverb - what is the difference between adjectives and adverbs?
- Adjective or Adverb - avoiding common errors
- Adjective Review Game - find the adjective or predicate adjective in each sentence
- Adverbs - Lesson on adverbs
- Comparative & Superlative - Click the answer button to see the answer
- Comparative and superlative - worksheet; write the missing adjectives, comparative or superlative words.
- Comparatives - one syllable words - Choose the correct completion for the sentence, self checking.
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives - quiz
- Comparative and Superlative Forms Quiz - Read the sentences, select the comparative form for each of the adjectives listed and then click on the arrow to check your answer
- Comparisons Quiz - online quiz
- Power Proofreading - Choose 8th grade then select; Eye It Buy It, Kids' Quiz, Interviews with Ingrid, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Practicing adverbs, adjectives, nouns, pronouns, verbs - Word Skills 1 | Word Skills 2 | Word Skills 3
- Superlative Forms of One Syllable Words - Type the correct superlative for each word.
- Unscramble the Adjectives - rearrange scrambled letters to spell an adjective
- Using Irregular Adjectives - Select the correct word or phrase from the choices provided.
- Using Nouns as Adjectives - Choose the phrase with the correct use of the noun as an adjective. [Quia quiz]
- Walk the Walk Charades - lesson plan; a player walks in the style of an adverb (secretly, gingerly, purposefully) so that teammates can guess the adverb.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print