Make inferences and draw conclusions. 0601.6.4
Links verified on 04/07/2016
- How are They Selling It? - students read three advertisements and evaluate the type of persuasive writing being employed
- Inference Battleship - interactive game with questions
- Inference Notes - Use this diagram to help interpret inferences.
- Inference Riddle Game - guess using riddles - infer what is being described by the clues you read
- Making Inferences - video about this topic.
- Practice Making Inferences - quiz
- Rules of Inference - Lesson discussing the rules of inference.
- Teaching Students to Make Inferences [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- What are They Selling - critically evaluate six advertisements
- What is an Inference - lesson
- Who Are These Children? - The more you look, the more you see.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print