Use illustrations to help comprehend informational texts. 0001.6.3
Links verified 10/20/2010
- I Can Wash Dishes - The pictures on this sheet are supposed to tell a story but are in the wrong order.
- It's Bath Time - Choose the appropriate images from a selection of three, to help the kid get his bath started.
- Picture Sentences - (Scroll past the membership information) Online worksheets. Can be used as a class teaching tool. Look at the picture. Tell which sentence tells about the picture. Good for beginning readers. Also a section on Look and Write. Look at the picture and write a sentence that describes the picture.
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on What's Going On and then answer questions about each picture.
- Tell Your Own Neighborhood Story - Click on three pictures and then make up your own story.
What would happen first, next, and last?
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print