Follow instructions in informational texts. 0801.6.13
Links verified on 9/12/2014
- Can You Follow Directions? - fun worksheet to print and use as classroom activity.
- Following oral directions - online computer activity, students will need pencil and paper.
- George Washington Teaches Map Directions - Follow directions to create profile of Washington.
- How Well Do You Follow Directions? - Fun worksheet to print or read orally to students.
- How to build a spaghetti and marshmallow tower - follow these instructions to create a tower.
- How to Create A Fun Marble Artwork - follow these instructions to create your art.
- How to Make an Origami Bookmark - follow these instructions to create your bookmark.
- How to make paper beads for Altered Art - follow these instructions to create your art.
- How to Build a Toy Paddle Boat - follow these instructions to create your boat
- How to build a Boat - follow these instructions to create your boat [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Make me a Copy Please - [designed for grades 5-6] Lesson plan; the need to be articulate and precise when explain steps to another student.
- The Magician's Apprentice - Have students follow directions to do magic tricks!
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print