Recognize that other countries have a longer history than the United States. 1.5.1 b
Links verified 1/4/2015
- Conquest of the Americas - Students learn about the strengths and weaknesses of the Aztecs and Inca.
- Medieval Times to Today - Students trace the medieval trade routes of Europe and Asia.
- Modern World History - a BBC learning site with numerous videos and activities.
- The Middle Ages - Students discuss access to education during the Middle Ages.
- World History for Kids - information about prehistoric humans and a variety of countries and groups around the world
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print