Recognize major events in American history. 1.5.2 b
Links verified 1/4/2015
- Early Colonies - Match settlers, colonies, and the state they were located in.
- Growth of a Nation - This 10 minute presentation of the growth of our nation from 1789 to 1959. Click on a decade number at the bottom to see an expanded timeline of that decade. This is a fantastic overview.
- Historical Documents - Match the document, its purpose and the main author of the document.
- U.S. History - Activities that teach United States history across the curriculum.
- U.S. History - Many links on U.S. History.
- We the People: A History - Students will learn the reasons that American colonies fought the Revolutionary War.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print