Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Label historical events as past, present, and future.
Links verified 12/28/2014
- A Celebration Timeline - map the events of the year with a timeline
- Predictions - Find out what people in the past thought would happen by the year 2000 [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Technology in the Home - This is a time line in the form of a Shockwave image that changes as you pull the slider to the left or right. For any year, you can get information about any object in the image by placing your mouse cursor over the part of the image you are interested in.
- Technology Timeline - interactive timeline
- Understanding a Timeline - you can see how events are related in different times and places
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.
399127300 US 1 desktop not tablet not iPad