Recognize grade level compound words, contractions, and common abbreviations within context. SPI 0301.1.13
Links verified on 12/23/2014
- Breaking Down Compound Words - In the following sentences, find the compound word and type it in as two separate words.
- Forming Compound Words - Match the words in the center with the words in the corners to form compound words that are found in a kitchen.
- Forming compound words - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in forming compound words
- Power Proofreading - Choose 3rd grade - Click one time on the name of a passage to see what skill you would practice using that passage
- Recognizing Compound Words - [Skillwise worksheet] Exercise in recognizing compound words
- Snowman Builder - Build a family of snowmen as you review four different skills. Select the word below that completes the compound word
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print