Recognize the rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. 8.4.6
Links verified 11/2/2016
- Bill of Rights - from History for Kids
- Bill of Rights - four pages about the purpose of our Bill of Rights
- Bill of Rights -Match the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution to the rights of the citizens that they guarantee.
- The Bill of Rights - Listen to the video and answer questions about what you learned.
- The Bill of Rights - WebQuest thesis: Congressional Committee has met and decided to eliminate the Bill of Rights within the next two weeks. Get involved now because we may only have the Bill of Rights for two more weeks [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Bill of Rights of the United States of America (1791) - from the Bill of Rights Institute
- Bill of Rights Redux - Congress is deciding to revise the Bill of Rights; leaving us with the five most appropriate amendments [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Bill of Rights WebQuest - the stated goal of this WebQuest is the student production of ten videos (TV shows) one about each amendment [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Freeville - Find the missing rights or freedoms in this game.
- Life without the Bill of Rights - Play this game and see what life would be like without the Bill of Rights.
- Rock the Vote [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- 10 Ways to Celebrate the First 10 Amendments! - The Bill of Rights Day is December 15, marking anniversary of the ratification of the Bill of Rights in 1791.
- Online Collection Of Bill Of Rights Resources - A comprehensive list of online resources, lesson plans, and interactives on the Bill of Rights, the first 10 Amendments, and the Constitution.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print