4th Grade - Enhance with Media
Use media to enhance reports and oral presentations. 0401.7.3
Links verified on 10/31/2011
- Making an Oral Presentation - some things you can do to make an effective oral presentation [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Designing an Effective PowerPoint Presentation - This is a thirteen slide presentation that covers the concepts of visual rhetoric, design, and good presentation skills.
- Directions for Oral Presentation -oral report on the topic researched for his/her history research paper
- Helpful Hints for Presenters - [22 slides] many good suggestions can be found in this PowerPoint show, including some Do's and Dont's for posters
- Majestic Peaks - A lesson on the special kinds of plants and animals that live on mountains and weather regions on both sides of the mountain.
site for teachers |
PowerPoint show |
Acrobat document |
Word document |
whiteboard resource |
video format |
interactive lesson |
a quiz |
lesson plan |
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.