Recognize and edit incomplete sentences and run-on sentences. 0401.1.14
Links verified on 9/23/2014
- Environmental Rescue - Turn a polluted pond into a paradise by building complete sentences.
- Fourth Grade Writing - Read the introduction and the passage that follows. Then read each question and mark the circle next to the correct answer. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Fragments and Run-Ons - a handout for students
- Fragments and Run-Ons - explains sentence structure, and exercises deal with fragment sentences and run-ons
- Fragments and Sentences - worksheet, answers are on page 2
- Is this sentence correct? - (online Quia Quiz) Mark the sentence correct or not by clicking on the yes or no button.
- Run-on Sentences - Task One - Task Two
- Sentence Fragments Worksheet - select options and generate a .pdf worksheet to print
- Sentence Sort - Select the correct type of sentences; simple, compound, or complex.
- Sentence Speedway - drag each sentence part with its car to the correct lane.
- Sentence Structure - [designed for grade 5] select correct sentence structure (underlined in the sentences)
- Sentence Structure - select correct sentence structure [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print