Explain how work provides income to purchase goods and services. 2.2.1 a
Links verified 12/31/2014
- Business Buddies - Students learn the differences between goods and services and producers and consumers
- Earn Your Keep - Activities that teach students to make connections between working and earning money and how this enables one to buy the goods necessary for everyday life.
- Goods - things that people make or grow that you can buy - a one page poster [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Good$ and $ervice$ - Definitions to be followed by the quiz below
- Goods and Services - This drag-and-drop activity gives students the chance to decide if various items represent goods or services. There are four parts to this activity representing the four seasons.
- Goods and Services Quiz - five multiple choice questions
- Making Choices - In this lesson plan, student learn about opportunity cost, goods and services, incentives, and savings.
- Savings and Budget - In this lesson plan, student learn about labor, earned income, saving, creating budgets, and equivalent amounts of money.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print