Collect, compare, and record daily weather data during different seasons 0007.8.1
- Dressing for the Weather
- Dress Elmo for Fall (Sesame Street) - Help Elmo dress for the Fall
- Dress a Bear for the Weather - careful, he's fussy! (this activity asks students to make a judgment about weather based on a thermometer) this also works well for math
- Help Bella the Bear Decide What to Wear - Help Bella the Bear make decisions about which clothing would be appropriate for the weather conditions.
- Weather - Help Bobingo dress for the weather. First you help him dress for winter weather and then you help him dress for a day at the beach.
- Eye on the Sky - the scientist (your student) is asked to enter weather observations. Based on the entries, a summary of conditions is compiled
- Seasonal Changes Lesson Plans From Scholastic - The activities in this theme unit take advantage of opportunities for students to practice observation and description skills, as well as extending students' experience into other curricular areas, such as language arts and art.
- The Adventures of Weather Lizard - Use this Magic School bus game to find out about tornadoes, thunderstorms and blizzards.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print