Use data from a variety of informational texts to analyze and evaluate man's impact on non-renewable resources 0407.7.4
Links verified 10/25/2010
- Animation showing how coal forms (nonrenewable resource) [produced by Jennifer Loomis, TERC]
- Classify Resources - Click on Resource ID in the yellow Activities box to take a quiz.
- Energy Kids - energy facts about various forms of renewable and nonrenewable energy sources
- Flex Your Power - an interactive quiz in the format of a game show
- Natural Resources - Can We Use Them Forever?
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources - a quiz written by Kathy Tucker
- Renewable Energy and You - some things that everyone should know about renewable energy [this expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine]
- Renewable Energy Fact Sheets - there is a section of fact sheets for kids and one for adults
- Renewable Energy Sources and the Environment - thirteen multiple choice questions
- Renewable Energy vs. Fossil Fuels - Suggestion: create a Pro and Con list for each energy source. That will give you a a way to compare the various energy resources.
- Test Your Energy IQ - fifteen questions, answers follow the questions [not interactive]
- Test Your Energy IQ Again - ten questions, answers follow the questions [not interactive]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print