Infer the relationship between temperature and seasonal change by maintaining a paper chain on which dates are recorded and temperature described according to different colors 0007.8.2
- The Adventures of Weather Lizard - Use this Magic School bus game to find out about tornadoes, thunderstorms and blizzards.
- Eye on the Sky - the scientist (your student) is asked to enter weather observations. Based on the entries, a summary of conditions is compiled
- How to Make a Paper Chain - from Wiki How
- How to Make a Victorian Paper Chain - history and directions for a children's Christmas decoration
- How to Weave a Paper Chain - this one is a bit more complicated than simply making paper loops
- National Weather Service Climate Information - click on the map to begin collecting weather data for your location
- Paper Chain - from Family Fun.com
- A Paper Chain for Edgar and Andrew - a delightful story which includes instructions for making a chain
- Seasonal Changes - description of the four seasons including several links to follow
- Seasonal Changes Lesson Plans From Scholastic - The activities in this theme unit take advantage of opportunities for students to practice observation and description skills, as well as extending students' experience into other curricular areas, such as language arts and art.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print