Collect and count data.0006.5.3
Links verified on 12/16/2009
- I Am Special - Picture graphs are used in real world situations as students organize information, record data, and use mathematical language to read and interpret the graphs.
- Starfish Probability - interactive game - state the probability of picking up a starfish of the specified color
- Use Column Graphs to Answer Questions - (whole class activity to be used with projection) data is displayed in column graphs and students must read the graph to answer questions
- Use Graphs to Answer Questions - (whole class activity to be used with projection) This Saxon math site uses pictographs or tally marks in the form of check marks. Graphs are sometimes repeated with new questions. Be careful!
- What Should I Wear? - (reading skills required) Students use models to determine possible outcomes. [somewhat advanced]