Count the value of a set of coins up to fifty cents. 0106.1.4
Links verified on 4/1/2020
- Coins for Candy - identify, know the value of, and compare the values of a penny, nickel, and dime
- Counting Coins - add coins on the flashcards
- Counting Coins - up to 5¢, up to 20¢, up to 50¢, up to 99¢, customize amounts - from FreeMathTest
- Worksheets to print are also available supporting instruction of this topic
- Counting Money - Learn about pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Learn how to add coins in this lesson.
- Grandpa's Game - count money [50¢ and $1 coins are used at the end of this game]
- Match the coins to the amount - a printable from Enchanted Learning (another version of this activity) (a third worksheet on this topic)
- Money Flashcards - Coins and bills, or just coins, are displayed and students determine the value. Best used as a whole class review; this is not a game with an end. Occasionally values greater than 50¢ are displayed.
- U. S. Coins (printables from Enchanted Learning) - Scroll a bit more than halfway down this page until you see Adding and Subtracting Coins (Printouts). Look below that to see about six dozen printables of various difficulty.