Predict and compare the characteristics of two populations based on the analysis of sample data. 0706.5.3
Links verified on 6/11/2014
- Bean Pi - To involve students in a small group exploration of the concept of area for circles, and to involve students in data collection.
- Fun and Sun Rent-a-Car - students use tables, graphs, linear functions to solve a real-world problem
- Marbles - Students learn about sampling with and without replacement by modeling drawing marbles from a bag. Parameters: Number and color of marbles in the bag, replacement rule.
- Practicing with Data - answer five questions about collecting and organizing data
- Quantitative Environmental Learning Project - a rich source of data based projects