Participate productively in self-directed work teams for a particular purpose (e.g., to interpret literature, solve a problem, make a decision). 0601.2.17
Links verified on 5/26/2014
- Effective Teamwork - 6 guidelines to effective teamwork.
- 7 Essential Skills for Teamwork - use to observe how well a team is working together
- Cooperative Project Evaluation- use this template for self evaluation [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Poetry Co-op - lesson plan - cooperative learning groups and poetry
- Self Directed Teams - Explains what it is, benefits and how it works.
- Teamwork - lesson plan - how to work in teams
- What is Self Directed Learning? - PowerPoint show explaining self learning with an example project.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print