Select the most appropriate behaviors for participating productively in a team (e.g., contribute appropriate and useful information and ideas, understand the purpose for working as a team, understand the responsibilities of various roles within the team). SPI 0601.2.4
Links verified on 8/15/2016
- 7 Essential Skills for Teamwork - use to observe how well a team is working together [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- 17 Secrets to Improving Teamwork - examining the building blocks behind a great team and providing you with 17 secrets to improving teamwork
- Characteristics of Effective Teams - Scroll down to the second page of this PDF document and see the keys to productive teamwork.
- Cooperative Group Role Cards - defines responsibilities - gives examples of roles of each member
- Cooperative Project Evaluation- use this template for self evaluation [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Group dynamics exercise - adapt this to your classroom
- Group dynamics exercise - demonstrates no real listening followed by how to really listen
- Group Roles - definitions of various roles of a group [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- How to Be a Good Team Player - It is worth developing and refining the skills that will help you make a valuable contribution to whichever type of team you're in.
- Roles in cooperative learning - very good explanation of roles of students and teacher [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Teamwork - lesson plan - how to work in teams
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print