Retell a story, describing the plot, characters, and setting. 0201.2.9
Links verified on 12/29/2014
- Books for Young Children - read stories online, then identify characters, events and settings.
- I Will Not Take a Bath - listen to the story as it is read aloud - determine problem and solution
- Let's Retell A Story - PDF file - activity guide and posters
- The Perfect Pet - Which pet should she select? Listen to the story that is read aloud.
- Retell a story - Children are prompted to use shapes to drag over text to show where setting, characters, problem, solution and events in the story; 6 stories to select from
- Tale of Peter Rabbit - Click on What's Going On and then answer questions about each picture.
- Three Stories from the Little Animals Activity Centre - The stories are read to students, and choices must be made during the story. Give your students the opportunity to retell these stories.
- The Yellow Gorilla - Why did the gorilla turn yellow? How did he solve his problem?