Identify the functions and responsibilities of individual roles within an organized group (i.e., reporter, recorder, information gatherer, leader, timekeeper). SPI 0701.2.8
Links verified on 5/26/2014
- 7 Essential Skills for Teamwork - use to observe how well a team is working together [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Characteristics of Effective Groups -
- Characteristics of Effective Teams - from The Wisdom of Teams
- Group Roles - definitions of various roles of a group.
- Roles in cooperative learning - very good explanation of roles of students and teacher [This expired page is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- Cooperative Group Role Cards - defines responsibilities - gives examples of roles of each member