Participate in group discussion. Work productively in group discussion for a particular purpose (e.g., respond to literature, solve a problem). Ask and respond to questions from teacher and other group members. 0201.2.8
Links verified on 12/29/2014
- All Kinds of Feelings - lesson plan - Children work together to create visual representations of feelings to use as catalysts for discussions throughout the year.
- Group Discussion Scoring Guide Rubric - PDF file [This expired rubric is from the Internet Archive known as the Wayback Machine.]
- The Great School Clean-Up - lesson plan - engage the learners in a school wide clean-up event. Learners will be asked to participate and reflect on the activity by creating a heightened awareness of community based environmental issues and how everyone should be good stewards of the Earth
- I Will Not Take a Bath - listen to the story as it is read aloud - determine problem and solution
- The Perfect Pet - Which pet should she select? Listen to the story that is read aloud.
- Questioning Mini Lessons - Lesson plan ; the focus is on folk tales and fairy tales, especially Little Red Riding Hood.
- The Yellow Gorilla - Why did the gorilla turn yellow? How did he solve his problem?