Identify declarative, interrogative, and exclamatory sentences by recognizing appropriate end marks. SPI 0401.1.4
Links verified on 9/25/2014
- Declarative and Interrogative Sentences - ten sentence worksheet to print
- End Punctuation - periods, question marks, and exclamation points
- End Punctuation - when to use period, question mark, or exclamation point
- Ending Punctuation Quiz - review and a button to go to the quiz - "Click Here to Take Test"
- Kinds of Sentences - worksheet to print - fourteen sentences to identify
- Kinds of Sentences: Assertive, Imperative, Interrogative, Exclamatory - [designed for grade 5] on-line quiz with eight multiple-choice questions
- Punctuation - a description of the most common punctuation marks and their proper usage
- Punctuation - short overview of commonly used punctuation marks
- Put an End to Sentences - [24 slides] introduction to end punctuation marks followed by a quiz [use for whole class review]
- Sentence Sort - Help the fox cross the park. Click on the answer that tells what type of sentence is shown.
- Types of Sentences Quiz - there are twenty multiple-choice questions in this Quia quiz
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print