Analyze problems by identifying relationships, distinguishing relevant from irrelevant information, and observing patterns. 0306.1.4
Links verified on 12/23/2014
- Attribute Trains - complete the pattern [this is hard]
- Cyber Pattern Maker - click on the squares to create a musical pattern.
- Domino Number Patterns - class activity or can print it out. Determine what dots go between two dominos to create the pattern.
- Explore the World with Math Cats - large number of ways to explore and identify patterns
- Geometry Through Art - What children can learn about art and geometry
- Logic Zoo - put similar animals into the correct pens
- Skip Count Sequences - Counting up or counting down, multiple activities are available. Each of the twenty activities can be set for one of five levels of difficulty. This works great on an interactive whiteboard. or
- Working with Patterns - video lesson
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print