Solve systems of linear equations in two variables and relate the systems to pairs of lines that intersect, are parallel, or are the same line. 0806.3.3
Links verified on 9/18/2014
- Linear Equation Solver - You type the equation. The equation solver will solve it for you with an explanation of how the problem was done.
- Linear Equation Solvers - Practice Linear Equations! Improves your test scores!
- The Linear Equations Solver Applet - This java applet solves linear equations of two unknown variables.
- Linear Equation Solver - from Algebra.com
- Linear Equation Solver - a pop-up window allows users to specify the number of equations
- Rags to Riches Game - a fun practice for 1-step, 2-step and multi-step equations. The game is similar in nature to "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire"
- Solving addition and subtraction equations - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you get at least 8 correct on your first attempt, then you're ready to move on. If not, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Solving Linear Equations - a study guide with several examples
- Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides - select a problem and then try it - at Mathbiz.com
- Word problems that lead to simple linear equations - to be solved, a word problem must be translated into the language of mathematics