Name, copy, and extend patterns. 0006.3.2
Links verified 12/14/2009
- Arthur's Music Box - While the song plays you must put the squares in proper order to create a picture. There are three songs and each picture can be divided into four or nine parts. or
- Crazy Pattern Machine - Drag the object that comes next in the pattern. This activity was created by Funschool.
- Identify a Missing Number - Someone put number cards in order, but one number is missing. Select the missing number from three choices.
- Pattern Detectives - identify and extend patterns in a variety of settings Audio is used to assist non-readers.
- What Comes Next? - study repeating patterns and click on the one that continues the pattern
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - Algebra [Grades Pre-K-2]
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print