Understand the relationship between the graph of a linear inequality and its solutions. 0806.3.4
Links verified on 9/19/2014
- Algebra vs the Cockroaches - determine the slope of the line that cockroaches are crawling along to destroy them
- Equation of a Line: Slope-Intercept Form - An interactive applet that will help you visualize how changing the values for the slope, m, and the y-intercept, b, will affect the graph of the equation y = mx + b.
- Equation of a line: Slope Intercept Form - Adjust the sliders at the site. They control the slope (m) and the intercept (b) of the line. The equation and the line will change accordingly. You can also drag the origin.
- Find the graph that best matches the linear equation - sven multiple choice questions
- Graphing a Linear Inequality - a seven slide PowerPoint show
- Graphing Linear Inequalities - explanation from Purple Math (much easier than your book makes it look)
- Linear Equation Test - Can you work out the answers? Use the multiple choice boxes or the radio buttons to select your answer.
- Linear function - move your cursor to the green block to select step 1
- Linear function and Graph - move your cursor over the green block to see lesson 1 or lesson 2
- Linear Functions Part A: Basics: Slope and Intercept Part B: Finding the Equation of a Line
- Practice from Math.com: The coordinate plane, Slope and y-intercept, and Graphing linear equations.
- Practice with Solving Inequalities - six questions, answers are in pull down boxes
- Straight Line Equations: Slope Intercept Form - a three page lesson on Purple Math
- Use Excel to Create a Scatter Plot - a step by step tutorial