Model addition and subtraction (e.g., using a number chart, number line and/or concrete objects). 0006.1.1
Links verified on 12/16/2009
- Bees and Honey - Numeration exercise - use this to help mouse skills; moving, then clicking, and then clicking and dragging or
- Fishing for Numbers - from FunSchool - match numeral with correct amount of fish
- Number Matching - Count objects and match the correct numeral to them.
- Test the Toad - Add or subtract numbers from 1 to 15 by clicking on the numbered person. [number line made of people]
- What number comes next - Numeral ordering or
- Worksheet Generator - Print your own number line worksheets, you decide on the starting and ending numbers and the increment.