Foreign Languages - Hebrew
Page last edited 4/30/2015
- Alef-Bet - Printable Hebrew alphabet charts which include the Hebrew letters in three formats: block, script, and Rashi. The charts also have the numeric value of each letter.
- Hebrew - Interactive game recognizing alphabet letters
- HebrewForMe - online vocabulary quizzes
- Hebrew Dictionary - free online English Hebrew English dictionary
- Hebrew Games - online games
- The Hebrew Language - A large compilation of free online resources to learn Hebrew. The site has 16 categories of useful links
- Hebrew - Learn Hebrew Dictionary - click on the word for the pronunciation
- Hebrew - Learn Hebrew Phrases with Audio - Hebrew phrases are presented as images with nikud [vowels]. There are English translations and transliterations and it includes 155 Hebrew study sheets for learning offline.
- Hebrew - Learn Hebrew Videos - Hear Hebrew pronunciation for shopping, animals, computers, body, and reading and writing.
- Hebrew Videos on Microsoft Excel - Practice your language skills and computer skills at the same time! No audio; written directions to read
- Hebrew - Learn Hebrew with Pictures and Audio; a Hebrew audio track provides you with the correct pronunciation of each word
- Foreign Languages for Travelers - Choose the language you speak and the language you want to know, then select from the following menus: Basic Words, Numbers, Shopping/Dining, Travel, Directions, Places, Time and Dates. You will also find a dictionary for translating specific words. The strength of this site is that you can hear the words pronounced.
- Llingua.ly - A brand new way to learn a language
- Your Language Exchange Online Community - Find a partner and practice your second language (any language) with a native speaker who is learning your language.
a site for teachers | a PowerPoint show | Adobe Acrobat document | a Word document
sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print