Resources for Students with Cerebral Palsy
Links verified 11/28/2020
- Acceptance - ten tips for teachers
- Cerebral Palsy - teaching for inclusion
- Cerebral Palsy Fact Sheet -10 tips for teachers
- Cerebral Palsy, School and Special Education - many children will need some sort of assistance
- Early School Years Fact Pack a 47 page .pdf document
- Helping Children with Cerebral Palsy - Cerebral Palsy Guide provides free educational materials, financial options, and support to help those affected by this condition.
- How to Make Classrooms More Inclusive for Students with Cerebral Palsy - The most important way to improve inclusion is to get to know every child as an individual, inclusion gets easier when a teacher really knows his or her students.
- How to Make Your Classroom Inclusive - tips from a Cerebral Palsy guidance website
- Special Education - options for educating a child with cerebral palsy
- Strategies for Learning and Teaching - from the National Council for Special Education
- Teacher Tips for Inclusive Classrooms - the importance of being included