Visual Processing Disorder
Links verified 6/21/2021
- How Does it Affect Learning? - Effective visual processing strategies for a child to use at home and in the classroom.
- How to Help a Child with Visual Processing Disorder - Learn how to help children whose brain doesn't process what their eyes are taking in.
- Strategies for Visual-Spatial Deficits - Instructional, environmental, and assessment strategies.
- Teaching Students with Visual Processing Disorder - Strategies for engaging students affected by this disability.
- Visual Processing Difficulties - Typical reading and spelling patterns.
- Visual Processing Disorders - Describes the different types of visual processing disorders, the difficulties observed in each, and helpful strategies.
- Visual Processing Disorders: By Age Group - Describes common difficulties at different ages and modifications that can be made.
- Visual Processing Disorder Strategies - Strategies for early childhood, school age children, teens, and adults.
- Visual Processing Dysfunction Characteristics - Traits displayed by children with a visual processing disorder.