ADHD - Reading and Writing Help
Links verified 6/1/2022
- 18 Writing Tricks for Students with ADHD - Ways that teachers and parents can help children with ADHD overcome their fear of writing essays and papers for school.
- Handwriting For Kids - Writing sheets to help practice the simplest to the most complex characters.
- High-Tech Help for Reading and Writing - Assistive technology tools to use with students who have ADHD and/or learning disabilities.
- One-Word Writing Worksheet Wizard - Makes English handwriting practice worksheets. Type in a word and then set a number of display options. For a practice worksheet listing many different words, use Multi-Word Writing Worksheet Wizard.
- Tricks to Help with Writing, Reading, and Math - Strategies to use with children that have ADHD to help gain language and arithmetric skills.
- Writing Supports for Kids with ADHD - Ways to provide effective support and help with writing assignments.
Text to Speech Tools
- Balabolka - Free text to speech download.
- Free Text to Speech Tools - Thirteen free web tools that will allow a webpage to be read to you.
- Natural Reader - Text to speech free software.
- Power Talk - PowerTalk is a free program that automatically speaks any presentation or slide show running in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Text2Speech - This service is free and you are allowed to use the speech files for any purpose.