Links verified 5/3/2020
- Business Law (now located on our Business Education page )
- Consumer Rights & Consumer Protection Law - definitions and a large number of links
- Create a DNA Fingerprint - This NOVA site includes a link to an interactive learning module
- DNA Evidence - how it works
- DNA Evidencs - how it's done
- DNA Fingerprinting - This page was created as a class project at the University of Washington to provide to the Internet basic information on the structure and function of DNA as it relates to DNA fingerprinting.
- Duty Description for the Crime Scene Investigator - by Mike Byrd of the Miami-Dade Police Department
- Law Dictionary - researched, written in plain language and provided free of charge by lawyer Lloyd Duhaime
- Legal Studies - resource with multiple links
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants - Job outlook and qualifications
- Security, Protection and Investigative Career Guide - Explore careers in Security, Protection and Investigation with the following links to job descriptions, which include information such as daily activities, skill requirements, salary and training required.
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print
You can type your text directly in the editor or paste it from a Word Doc, PDF, Excel etc.
The visual editor on the right and the source editor on the left are linked together and the changes are reflected in the other one as you type!
This is a table you can experiment with.