Links verified 1/14/2022
- Anatomy & Physiology Images
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology of the Human Eye - posted by Ted M. Montgomery, Optometric Physician
- The Basics of Burn Care -
- Counseling Career Guide - help to find some of the top counseling careers
- Children's Healthcare Is a Legal Duty (CHILD, Inc.) - a non-profit national membership organization established in 1983 to protect children from abusive religious and cultural practices, especially religion-based medical neglect.
- Code of Ethics - Principles of medical ethics
- CPR for Infants - good illustrations
- Crucial Soft Skills for Nurses
- E Medical Assistants - information for students who are thinking of a health career in college or beyond secondary school
- Emergency Calls - Tips when calling 911
- Emergency Medicine Magazine
- Emergency Medicine - Medical Reference
- Facts about Handwashing - from HealthLink
- Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body - features 1,247 vibrant engravings?many in color?from the classic 1918 publication
- Glossary of Health Care and Health Care Management Term -
- A Guide to Public Health Careers - Careers in public health go well beyond working in neighborhood clinics and promoting healthy living initiatives. A degree in this field can lead to jobs in law enforcement, education, public policy and so much more.
- Handwashing Facts - Eleven suggestions, plus, how to make sure you are washing long enough [Hint: Sing Yankee Doodle]
- Health Career Guide - explore careers in Health Services
- History of Health Sciences - Many web sites and information on the past.
- A brief history of American Health Care - Health Care 2000; How it got this way
- Human Anatomy & Biology - Information and resources on human biology topics including anatomy, physiology, organ systems and more. (from the About network)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology - 19 chapters [ AP Lab ]
- Human Body and Mind - from BBC
- Infant First Aid for Choking and CPR - An Illustrated Guide
- Patient Rights - rights and responsibilities of patients, clients, and family
- Proper Handwashing Techniques and Hygiene Tips - a guide posted by Cleveland Clinic
- Psychology Career Guide - learn about the best psychology careers, degree requirements, and more
- Public Health Degrees and Careers - how to work in public health
- Public Health Degrees - over 2000 types of public health degree programs
- Public Health Careers - Public Health Career Guide: Public health degrees open doors beyond just the commonly assumed government career path. There are actually a wide variety of settings in which public health graduates may work, as with any degree program.
Other health resources at Internet4Classrooms
site for teachers | PowerPoint show | Acrobat document | Word document | whiteboard resource | sound | video format | interactive lesson | a quiz | lesson plan | to print