CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.A.3 - Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.1
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.A.3 Use Multiplication And Division Within 100 To Solve... Operations and Algebraic Thinking - 3rd Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Division and Multiplication word problems - Click on "Practice" on the bottom selection bar. Draw the correct model for each math problem. If you need help, watch the video for a tutorial.
- Division Word Problems - Read the story and solve these problems.
- Division Word Problems - Write the answer and draw your pictures to show your work
- Division Worksheets - Select the worksheets you wish to use; many to choose from.
- Multiplication Word Problems - Worksheet; story problems
- Multiplication Word Problems - Generate your own worksheet at this site.
- Word Problems using multiplication and division. - Story Problems; Reading information and solving problem.
- Word Problems with Katie - Two levels are available: addition and subtraction in level 1, and multiplication and division in level 2 - questions start out easy and get a little harder as you go