CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.A.1 - Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.A.1 Use Addition And Subtraction Within 20 To Solve... Operations and Algebraic Thinking - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Adding and Subtraction Word Problems - Adding and Subtraction Word Problems through 10
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems - Hundreds of self-checking math word problems for students in grades 1 to 6.?
- Addition Facts Through 12 - Solve these problems by using the table provided.
- Addition Word Problems - Online quiz; self checking
- Base Blocks Addition - When this virtual manipulative first loads, you are asked to complete an addition problem using base blocks. Click the?Next Problem?button to obtain a new exercise.
- Comparison Word Problems - Online story problems; self checking
- Matching Pictures to Number Sentences? - Study each picture and click on the number sentence it represents.
- Missing Number - Find the missing number in these addition problems.
- Missing Numbers - Match the missing number to its correct value.
- Mixed Operations - Solve these addition and subtraction problems.
- Story Problems - Worksheet; addition and subtraction story problems.
- Subtraction Harvest - Click on the number that answers the problems. This site includes visuals and explanation - good for whole class activity.
- Subtraction Quiz - Online word problem quiz; self checking.
- Subtraction Sentence - Write a subtraction sentence to fit the story
- Subtraction Sentences - Which subtraction sentence does the picture show??
- Subtraction Word Problems - Problems with number to 18.
- Sum Stacker - Make the sum of each stack equal to the target sum.
- Test the Toad - Add or?subtract?numbers from 1 to 15 by clicking on the numbered person.
- Using Addition to Subtract - Video; explains how to use addition to find a missing number.
- Walrus World - Learn strategies for solving real world problems
- Write the Addition Problem - Read word problem, then create a number sentence to represent it.