CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.B.4 - Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.B.4 Understand Subtraction As An Unknown-addend Problem. For Example, Subtract... Operations and Algebraic Thinking - 1st Grade Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Ace of Numbers - Interactive online game; find the card that completes the number sentence.
- Addition and Subtraction Center Time Activities - Numerous games , templates given, to help student learn addition and subtraction during center time.
- Bingo - Number fact bingo with cards and online spinner.
- Cross the Swamp - Interactive online game; Click on one of the logs that is flashing. This is the log Little Ron will move to. Now click on the correct operation sign on the calculator. When you have got that right, click on the correct number on the calculator.
- How many empty? - The four games that can be played with this applet help to develop counting and addition skills. Online game; answer the questions given.
- If / Then questions; relating addition and subtraction. - What number should replace the question marks?
- Learning Center Games - Scroll down to 1st grade games. Create these games for your learning center while on this standard skill.
- Math Centers and Games - Numerous games to create for center time , templates given, to help student learn addition and subtraction during center time.
- Missing Addend - Click on the ladybug that has the correct number of spots to fill in the missing number.
- Missing Addend - Online quiz; what number would complete the sentence?
- Missing Number - Find the missing number in these addition problems.
- Subtraction Equations - What number will complete this sentence?