CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4 - Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4.a - When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4.b - Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4.c - Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
Authors: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers
Title: CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4 Understand The Relationship Between Numbers And Quantities; Connect... Counting and Cardinality - Kindergarten Mathematics Common Core State Standards
Publisher: National Governors Association Center for Best Practices, Council of Chief State School Officers, Washington D.C.
Copyright Date: 2010
(Page last edited 10/08/2017)
- Big Count Bayou? - Help count the number the number of critters that come along and pick the number that identifies the amount.?
- Bunny Count - Click on the group who has the same count as the bunnies.
- Count objects to 20 - How many objects do you see; type in the correct number.
- Count Us In? - Several counting games to choose from to help understand basic counting concepts.?
- Counting to 20 - Count the objects and find the corresponding number.
- Counting with Lecky? - Scroll down and click on Counting with Lecky. Choose the level you wish.
- Finding Groups of Things? - Click on the number that you are studying and find all the groups that equal the number amount.
- Fish Tank? - Scroll down near the bottom and click on the game Fish Tank. Select "matching" and catch the number of fish that matches the number given.?
- How many empty? - The four games that can be played with this applet help to develop counting and addition skills. Online game; answer the questions given.
- How Many? - Click start and then count items. Click on the number that matches the amount 1
- Interactive White Board Activities - Can use these with or without IWB; interactive counting games.
- Mingle and Count - Instructional video lesson; Practice counting by forming groups based on a given number
- Represent numbers to 20 - Which picture shows a given number representation.